Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour and Evil Twin

I almost forgot - this evening at 8:30 ET is Earth Hour. Turn your lights off from 8:30-9:30 to save electricity, reflect on our overconsumption of energy, and remain mindful of how we've remarkably influenced the Earth's climate. Look, even the Duke Chapel is participating!

Look who was spotted this morning - Madeline's Evil Twin! This is the best look I've gotten, and now I see that he/she has a spot on their nose, whereas Madeline does not. Still, the similarity is pretty striking.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I didn't know that wasn't madeline until I read the post!
madeline looks much more intelligent.
CG

Unknown said...

There is a similarity, but Madeline's still cuter! Bias, I know.
Grandmew

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It's Madeline after she's eaten a whole box of Friskies! Both very pretty kitties.
-K