Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Madeline Takes Over!

Bonjour tout le monde!

Mommy said I could take over her blog while she does her taxes, even though I'm getting cat hair all over her keyboard. So on Friday Mommy worked late and I got really bored and decided to play with all my toys and make a big mess:



It was fun! But Mommy was a big party-pooper - she had to go and put all my toys away. How boring!



Mommy also lent me her digital camera so I could take pictures of some of my favorite things:


(I love to sit in the paper recycling bin. Fortunately Mommy keeps the paper shredder unplugged)


(yummy!)


(Mommy has me on a diet, but I don't complain too much.)


(My place for a good scratch and hit of kitty weed...which reminds me of a funny T-shirt Mommy saw. It said "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone to talk to! Do you like to run?
-Cayenne