Friday, May 14, 2010

Madeline's famous!

If you know me or have been reading my blog for a while you know my unhealthy love for icanhascheezburger.com. I just about fell out of my chair when I clicked in for my daily dose and saw my own kitty cat!



How awesome is that! I didn't think it was a very good picture because I took it through the glass door and you can't see Madeline's features very well. This network of websites gets 10,000 photo and video submissions a day and millions of unique visitors. Madeline was not enthused when I initially told her the good news, although she cheered a little when I broke out the cat treats to celebrate!

Lounging next to or even under the grill (see below) is one of Madeline's new favorite spots. I guess it's better than some of her other outdoor hangouts, like in between the garbage cans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a diva! She even has a matching coat and cheezburger machine cover! now all the kittehs will want one.
-CG