Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 2010!

Geez, I'm getting lazy with the blogging. I was on vacation for over two weeks and I did only 45 minutes of work, so I have no excuse for not having time to blog! Andrew and I had a wonderful Christmas (right, Sweetie?). We went to church on Christmas Eve (here's us afterward, plus Madeline):



and spent Christmas morning at my mom's house. Then Andrew went to his mom's house and totally missed out on making a gingerbread BP gas station with my mom, Alicia, and me:



Aren't we creative? It was Alicia's idea, but I did the BP and gas price signs. After the gingerbread houses we had a prime rib dinner. Then I went to Andrew's mom's house for a SECOND prime rib dinner (it's Jesus' birthday - you gotta live it up!):



The next day we went to my aunt and uncle's house in PA where we had a fried oyster dinner. Man, I ate good over the holidays! For New Years Eve I went to a party at my friend Emma's apartment in Bethesda. Often my New Years Eves are kind of shitty and depressing, but I had a lot of fun this year. All in all, good holidays! Now it's back to the grindstone. Yesterday I was at a meeting in Chicago and today was my first day of classes. I'm back and yet I'm still not ready to be back. I haven't even unpacked yet from my holiday trip in MD and my Christmas tree is still up. This weekend will be the true transition from holiday to work :(

No comments: