Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holiday Review!

Egad! Sorry for the long silence. My internet connection at home STILL does not work! I can only handle such primitive conditions for so long. Anyway, I had quite a fun-family-n-friends-filled Christmas/New Years break, some of which I will recap for you. Madeline and I drove to MD. Here is the Cooke living room in all its Christmasy glory:



Here is Madeline playing with her new teddy bear:



Here is me trying to look sexy with my new toy - a pasta maker:



...and here are the results of my first attempt at pasta. Not bad!





After Christmas I visited lots of friends and relatives, which I always look forward to. I also went to the InToneNation reunion and discovered that I still remember most of our songs! One random thing I promised in my last post was a picture of a hawk. It's not that great, but here it is:



This hawk got caught in some vines in our yard. My mom handed me oven mitts and said "go free it!" Fortunately, the hawk freed itself.

And of course, I must conclude with yet another piece of photographic artwork from www.icanhazcheezburger.com:

No comments: